Two workers injured after falling from a height at a grocery store in Fourways
August 18th, 2012
Two men were fortunate to have sustained moderate injuries only after falling from a hight at a grocery store in Fourways Mall.
ER24 paramedics were called out to the storage area of the shop where they found the two workers on the floor. The men were allegedly unpacking stock at a hight of eight meters when they fell to the ground.
One of the workers had sustained suspected back, neck, head and chest injuries. The other worker sustained minor scrapes and bruises only. Both patients received treatment at the scene before being transported to a nearby medical facility for further care.
The incident will be investigated by the appropriate authority
- Numerous farm workers injuries in Fouriesburg incident
- 50 Farm Workers Injured In Accident Outside Of Richmond
- Two Workers Injured After Steel Rolls Over Their Legs
- 46 Farm Workers Injured In Accident
- Man injured after falling off his bicycle
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.