Construction worker knocked down in Centurion
June 2nd, 2012
A construction worker had been knocked down on the Jean Avenue on ramp to the N1 highway.
The 28 year old man was directing traffic when a vehicle collided into him and into the barrier. The man had sustained a badly broken leg but was in a stable condition.
He was transported to Unitas hospital for further treatment.
- Construction Worker Injured.
- Construction Worker Dies After Fall
- Construction worker falls from bridge onto the N12
- Construction worker injured in Scaffolding fall
- Street lamp falls on construction worker
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.